I recently ran an updated report of the most expensive Pay-Per-Click (PPC) terms in Google and found the following:
– 98% of the top 50 most expensive terms were legal (Personal Injury related)
– 100% of the top 25 most expensive terms were legal (Personal Injury related)
– The #1 most expensive term was “houston maritime lawyers” at a cost of $948 per click.
So what news trends are we seeing as a result of these numbers…
- The total number of top 50 spenders from legal has increased from 78% in 2016 to 98% in 2018.
- “Maritime” lawyer paid ads continue to increase significantly since 2016
- The cost of the top 25 terms have increased significantly – almost doubling in cost-per-click in less than 2 years and 7% alone over the past 5 months of 2018
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- Can I still make money running PPC Ads as an attorney?
- How do I calculate Return-On-Investment (ROI) on my PPC ads?
- How will voice-based search impact my PPC campaigns?
- How can I now track my digital marketing results?
WANT TO LEARN MORE? Order a copy of THE MILLIONAIRE SALESPERSON TODAY or Download a FREE COPY of THE MILLIONAIRE SALESPERSON – Chapter 10. No registration is required.
Download it now so you can read it on your PC, phone, tablet, etc! And Enjoy!